Our Self-Service kiosk product is fast, easy to use, offers more convenience, and allows customers to renew and walk away with printed registrations. Kiosks can process both motor vehicle and driver services transactions. Reduce customer wait time and lines in offices by meeting your customers when and where they want to be met.
Customers leave with printed registration & decal in hand. Average DMV kiosk transaction time is around 2 minutes.
No Upfront Cost
Only successful transactions are charged. Save millions upfront, pay through the contract term.
ITI provides 24/7 on-site and call center support. Reach customers where they are by placing DMV kiosks in 24/7 third-party locations.
Easy to Use
High customer satisfaction and repeat users
- Renew and print vehicle registrations and decals (single or multi-year decals)
- Collect agency fees
- File for Planned Non-Operation (PNO) status
- Make charitable contributions
- Order duplicate vehicle registrations, driver’s licenses, IDs, and permits
- Pay reinstatement fees, taxes, fines, penalties, and citations
- Register as an organ donor
- Register for International Registration Plan (IRP)
- Register to vote
- Register new vehicles
- Renew driver’s license and state ID cards
- Print official driving records
- Surrender license plates
- Update contact info
Want to learn more about Self-Service?
Contact us today, we would love to talk with you!